It‘s this time of the year again. The Ashoka Visionary Program is back.
The world needs more leaders of change who solve societal problems in an entrepreneurial way, leading teams to higher impact. These humans know HOW to lead by having access to all the tools for systems-changing social entrepreneurship, and they know WHY they do it by being connected to their purpose and a community of peers 🤝
Some of them go on to become groundbreaking social entrepreneurs like our Ashoka Fellows. On topics ranging from civic engagement and full economic citizenship to youth, environment, health and human rights.
These social entrepreneurs are individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset who tackle social problems at the root cause with their innovative and practical solutions. They change policy, market dynamics, industry norms, and their ideas inspire others to independently replicate and adapt solutions. But they all do something else as well. They demonstrate that change is possible, and in so doing, they inspire others to act and to join them in their organizations and movement.
Does this sound inspiring? Do you also want to start walking the way?
You, your friends, colleagues and employees can be leaders of change.
For social impact.
🟠 Once again, the Ashoka Visionary Program in Central and Eastern Europe has opened its application for the next edition – starting on 19 October ’23 in Vienna!📆 The executive leadership program offers a comprehensive 9-month learning journey that covers the life cycle of a social entreprise. Its 7 modules contain all the necessary ingredients: social entrepreneurship & innovation💡 ➜ impact & social business modeling🎯 ➜ funding & scaling💰 ➜ wellbeing & new leadership🧡 ➜ system change🌊 ➜ partnerships & co-creation🤝 and finally ➜ storytelling & marketing📣.
In short, it teaches changemaking skills in an entrepreneurial, immersive way and creates a space for changemakers to co-create.
With Ashoka Fellows and academic experts, practical know-how and personal stories.
Based on Ashoka’s 40+ years of experience in facilitating systems-changing impact.
For only 30 selected participants. You? Only now with a special Early-Bird price! (EDIT: now from May ’23 we’re offereing stipends!)
Ashoka’s know-how 🤝 the best speakers
All across the globe, humans are pioneering and implementing real-life solutions — answers to some of the world’s most pressing challenges. These individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset tackle social problems at the root cause with their innovative and practical solutions.
We call them social entrepreneurs.
The global non-profit organization Ashoka finds, supports and scales these social entrepreneurial talents. On topics ranging from civic engagement and full economic citizenship👩🏽💻 to youth⚡, environment🌱, health🩺 and human rights⚖️✊. In building the first and largest community of outstanding, systems-changing social entrepreneurs (aka Ashoka Fellows), Ashoka has pioneered the social entrepreneurship sector since the 1980s. Now we’re on an ambitious mission with stakeholders from across society: to change whole mindsets and systems towards an “Everyone a Changemaker”-world 🌎.
Our network of social entrepreneurs provides us with knowledge ahead of the curve: systemic, practical and full of „how to’s“ on how to create systemic impact to meet the needs of communities across the globe. The Ashoka Visionary Program is the only comprehensive program in which we share this knowledge.
🎤 This current year, we had several Ashoka Fellows contribute to the program:
- Ignace Schops (RLKM National Park), Arnoud Raskin (StreetWize), Andreas Heinecke (Dialog im Dunkeln), Walburga Fröhlich (atempo).
- And experts: Alon Shklarek (Lecturer at the MIT), Kerstin Humberg (Yunel, working closely with Muhammed Yunus & Andreas Heinecke), Radoslav Pittner (System Change Expert), Olga Shirobokova (Ashoka Globalizer), Asetila Köstinger (Impact Modelling Expert), Alexander Kesselring (Scaling Expert, Ashoka).
Are you ready to set sail?⛵
The Ashoka Visionary Program supports executives, current and future entrepreneurs, changemakers from any sector – corporate, public, civil society or foundations. Participants strive for new careers, business and social impact pathways in society.
Let’s see if the program is the right place for you to thrive (or for someone you know and care about). Can you answer all of this with YES?
- ✅ You want to listen to the life stories of Ashoka Fellows and other ground-breaking social entrepreneurs, ask them all your questions and reflect on them for your own journey?
- ✅ You want to get access to the field of social entrepreneurship, accelerate your changemaking and responsible leadership skills, and/or reflect on your personal changemaking journey for more purpose?
- ✅ You want to implement learnings into practice by supporting a social entrepreneur or developing your own social enterprise?
- ✅ You don’t want to do it all alone, and instead want to exchange experiences with like-minded leaders from diverse sectors, create collective impact together and join a supportive alumni network to accompany you further?
- ✅ You can commit to attending 7 practice-based modules, of 15 days in total (Friday-Saturday), between October 2023 and June 2024?
The Early Bird round is now officially open, saving you 1000€ from the participation fee! We can only accept 30 participants per cohort, so we recommend applying early. The Early Bird offer ends on 30 April.
📆 To learn more about the program, you’re invited to our upcoming info calls:
- 19 April, 17:00 – 18:00 (CET)
- 16 May, 14:00 – 15:00 (CET)
- 20 June, 09:00 – 10:00 (CET)
Sign up for your preferred date here.
All info about topics, putting learnings into practice, requirements and more on the website.
Immerse yourself in a world where positive change is possible, and create it yourself.