Business angel, trainer & investor
Stephan Dertnig throughout his career was and is dedicated as a leader of teams to building and helping to improve businesses and networks, which are aimed to have a positive impact, amongst these were:
• Founding partner of BCG offices in Austria Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan and lead for starting Vietnam operations
• Business school professor and head of MBA program of SKOLKOVO Business School, Moscow leading entrepreneurial development projects in US (cooperation on second stage startups with MIT), in India and China
• Director of DD-Management&Advisory GmbH, working on selective consulting projects in retail and consumer goods in Russian crisis environment
• Cofounder of Startup – Ecosystem in Moscow, first Startup-Academy, later dedicated to promote startup acceleration in Russia / CIS
• Coach, trainer and investor at Startup Acceleration Investment-Readiness-Program around Impact Hubs in Vienna / CEE
• Business Angel for several businesses, like disability-readiness consulting, traditional fashion business, healthy food delivery Moscow, healthy food supply chain Austria, Belgrade, etc.
Most of consulting work and also thereafter was dedicated to consumer goods sector, often growth strategies, new and innovative business models and integrated value chain projects.